The musings of a crazy lady from Hamilton, Ohio. "Madwoman in the attic" is a reference to the book "Jane Eyre," and our world where we try to silence and "lock away" the mentally ill.
13 January 2012
Lilli's So-Called Life
Yet another late/sleepless night. Might try to go to bed soon. The pain is abating for the night, and if I stay up much more, I might die of boredom. I have therapy today, and Rick is taking me on errands. That's about it. I haven't had cool pictures to post, or anything interesting to write about, in quite some time, it seems. I found myself missing the two television shows I loved as a teen- Xena: Warrior Princess and My So-Called Life- today. Not sure why......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The last of my sanity
I shattered last night. Between Andrew and Carrie and all of the cruelty and abuse.....I lost all the pieces, and I don't want th...
-
In quite a depressed state, but not sure why. For one thing, I have no money until my check comes in for next month. Also, certain things in...
-
Marty gave me n analogy tonight. I am in a burning house, and I have already been injured. Wouldn't it make sense to leave the house bef...
No comments:
Post a Comment