"Mom" is what everyone calls my 90 year old grandmother, Gloria Jean Culley, nee Clark. She's doing very well, considering her age and immobility (she's wheelchair-bound). Still, I know one day I will lose this great woman, who was always my second mother. This song is for her.
The musings of a crazy lady from Hamilton, Ohio. "Madwoman in the attic" is a reference to the book "Jane Eyre," and our world where we try to silence and "lock away" the mentally ill.
06 January 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The last of my sanity
I shattered last night. Between Andrew and Carrie and all of the cruelty and abuse.....I lost all the pieces, and I don't want th...
-
In quite a depressed state, but not sure why. For one thing, I have no money until my check comes in for next month. Also, certain things in...
-
Marty gave me n analogy tonight. I am in a burning house, and I have already been injured. Wouldn't it make sense to leave the house bef...
No comments:
Post a Comment